Everyone looks forward to spring because it brings warm weather, the sunshine, green grass, and flowers. Unfortunately for our pets, it brings fleas as well.
Fleas are tiny bugs, dark in color, that live on blood from humans and animals. They burrow deep into the fur of your pet, where their continuous biting causes severe itching, irritation, and inflammation.
Since fleas are fast, jumping from animal to animal, it may be hard to know if they are feasting on your pet. Depending on your pet's fur, you may need to pay extra special attention to their grooming habits to know if they are infested or not. And even then, it can be hard to actually see the little pests.
Keep in mind, indoor pets can get fleas from playing with other indoor/outdoor pets or just from being around them. Fleas are jumpers and can attach to your pet with lightning speed. If your pet is in the same area with an infected animal, the chances are very high that your buddy will become infected too.
If your pet hasn't started scratching yet, consider yourself lucky and get proactive. If he is scratching more than normal, it is time to look for a natural and safe flea control.
There are many flea control products on the market today. There are collars, topical/oral treatments, tablets, shampoos, dips, bombs, powders, and sprays.
When looking for the best natural flea control for pets, make sure to look for products that are safe and proven.
What is BioPel Natural Pest Control?
BioPel is an all natural flea control for pets that comes in sprays, leave-in conditioners, shampoos, and supplements.
What are the active ingredients?
- 1.0% Lemongrass Oil- One of 5 essential oils that the EPA encourages usage as a safe alternative pesticide. This is the only essential oil of those five that is not harmful to cats.
- 1.0% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: A surfactant, detergent, and emulsifier used to mix the ingredients. It's also certified by the EPA as a safe insect repellent.
- 0.1% Cinnamon Oil: Environmentally friendly pesticide, with the ability to kill mosquito larvae, according to a new study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry
Why is BioPel so great?
- It contains 99% natural ingredients that bugs hate
- It is safe for use directly on pets, food, bedding and more
- It is non-toxic with no sticky residue
- It has a fresh lemon scent
Get ready to enjoy spring with your best friend!