Tea Tree & Aloe All Natural Dog Shampoo
- A BOTANICAL BLEND OF TEA TREE OIL, ALOE, & VITAMIN B6: Give your dog’s coat a deep and therapeutic cleaning like never before with a natural shampoo that features a blend of tea tree oil, aloe vera, and vitamin B6 that detangles matted fur, repairs damaged coats, unclogs oily pores, soothes irritations, relieves itching, and moisturizes the skin.
- 100% NATURAL SHAMPOO: With our no tear shampoo for dogs, you’ll never have to worry about getting soap in their eyes again. We only selected gentle and non-toxic ingredients to create a 100% soap-free dog shampoo for sensitive skin. Your pet deserves a paraben and sulfate free shampoo made just for them.
- A DEEP CLEAN THAT LEAVES THEM SMELLING GREAT: No matter how dirty of a mess your dog gets up to our natural shampoo will leave them with a fresh scent that lasts long, and you’ll love. This is the best dog shampoo for smelly dogs.
- WHOLE FOODS APPROVED: You shouldn’t have to worry about the ingredients in your pet’s shampoo. That’s why our shampoo is approved by Whole Foods, so you never have to worry about it hurting your little loved ones. Your trusted dog shampoo for allergies, sensitive skin, and more.
- pH BALANCED AND MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR PETS: Our dog shampoo is made specifically for your pet and pH balanced to match their skin’s neutral (7) pH. Humans shampoos are way more acidic at 4.5-5.5, making them a poor choice for a natural pet shampoo.
- ASSEMBLED IN THE USA: We believe in local! It's great for the environment, and it helps keep costs down as we produce in our own manufacturing house and source our ingredients right here in the United States.
When your dog needs help with itching, scratching, hot spots, hair loss, or irritated & dry skin, our Tea Tree & Aloe Vera shampoo is here to nourish, soothe, and clean their skin & coat. Perfect for the random clipper burn or tangles in their coat, our Tree Tree Oil & Aloe natural shampoo is formulated with a delightful range of pH-balanced ingredients.
Whether You Need A Dog Shampoo For Dry Itchy Skin Or An Safe Natural Puppy Shampoo, Our Aloe & Tea Tree Shampoo Is Here To Help
When it comes to providing care for your dog, we like to think we are taking care of our own pets, and this is why you won’t find a harmful ingredient insight. We don’t compromise on quality, care, or integrity just because they aren’t a person. A natural shampoo made for your pet.
WHY INNOVET’S SHAMPOO
- A Delightful Blend Of Tea Tree Oil & Aloe That’s Gentle On All Skin Types
- Cleanse, Invigorate, & Repair Lackluster Coat & Skin With Vitamin B6
- Features Organic Oatmeal Along With Aloe For A Soothing Touch And Rich Aroma
Our Shampoo, Doesn’t Only Reward Your Dog With A Clean Coat & Fresh Scent, It’s Also Enriched With Vitamin B6, To Turn Damaged Coats Into Luxurious Manes.
OUR SHAMPOO IS A NATURALLY INTENSE AND REVITALIZING ORGANIC BODY WASH JUST FOR YOUR PET
- Dampen coat before applying as much as needed.
- Gently massage the shampoo into their coat for 3-5 minutes before rinsing off.
- Make sure to massage gently and work the shampoo thoroughly throughout their coat, especially if they’re a shaggy dog.
- After you feel the shampoo has thoroughly reached the skin rinse off and dry your pet.
Up Your Pet Grooming Game
Looking to keep your pet & your house safe from fleas, ticks, & other pets? Or maybe you need help with sores & hotspots?
At Innovet, we have all your pet grooming needs covered:
STAY SAFE - WARNINGS
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid Contact with eyes & mucus membrane
- Store at room temperature
Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl, Taurate, Cocamidopropyl, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Phenethyl Alcohol, PEG50y, Shea Butter, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, PEG-150, Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Sodium, Lauroyl Glutamate, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Sodium lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, and Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.