Natural Pet Shampoo
There's lots to love about the summer months. Running with your pet (don't forget the extra long leash!), taking her for a dip in the kiddie pool, or sharing an ice cream cone are just a few benefits. Okay, maybe not that last one.
While there's plenty of outdoor fun to be had, there's one thing about the warm weather that your dog might NOT appreciate, and that's hot spots. Contrary to what the name might suggest, these aren't necessarily caused by the warm weather. More common sources are fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes that become more common as the temperatures rise.
Our BioPel line is designed to repel and kill nasty pests like fleas and ticks naturally. Check out our sprays and leave-in conditioner to keep your pet pest-free all season. The BioPel shampoo is the ultimate and most comprehensive product in the line, offering a soothing choice for reducing itch, taming hot spots, and leaving your pet with a healthier coat and skin.
This naturally-derived formula contains aloe and oatmeal, both ingredients that are known for healing, soothing, and reducing inflammation. It cleans and hydrates your pet's skin and coat without removing spot flea & tick treatments, so your pet stays protected from unwanted pests. Contrary to many shampoos, ours has a fresh berry and cool breeze scent that makes you want to cuddle with your four-legged best friend.
BioPel Shampoo is Ph balanced and gentle enough for even the youngest of pups.
- Contains aloe vera and oatmeal to soothe and moisturize the skin and coat
- Natural ingredients reduce itch and help reduce inflammation caused by hot spots or bug bites
- Will not remove flea and tick treatments, so pets stay protected
- Gentle enough for babies to use
- Ph-balanced for your pet's fur and skin
- Has a light berry and cool breeze smell with a mild fragrance of essential oils
First, rinse your pet thoroughly with water. Once he is pleasantly and happily soaked (what other possible reaction could he have to a bath?), use several pumps of shampoo and scrub him thoroughly, massaging the shampoo into his coat. After it has been thoroughly applied, rinse him well. We recommend following up with our BioPel leave-in conditioner for maximum health and protection.
Is BioPel shampoo safe for puppies?
- Yes! We designed our shampoo using all-natural ingredients so it's safe around young puppies and even children.
- How often should I bathe my dog?
- We recommend bathing your dog as-needed or every four days.