Equine Hemp PCR - CBD for Horse
EquinePCR Hemp Pellets
- 100% organic hemp-based distilled phytocannabinoid rich (PCR) oil
- Over 1500MG Active PCR organic hemp extract formulated for horses of all sizes (Dosing guide and calculator)
- 0.3% PCR hemp extract along with 20% protein, 50% fiber, and 30% carbohydrates
- Full-spectrum Hemp extract obtained via cold CO2 extraction and short-path distillation
- 3rd party lab tested for quality, safety, and efficacy
- Rich in Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids in a perfect ratio
- Hemp is an excellent source for supplementing in extra protein and fiber
- Organic hemp oil sourced from Germany & U.K.
- Organic hemp extract sourced from Oregon
- Hemp extract derived from mature hemp stalks & seeds making it legal in all 50 states
- Guaranteed 0.03% THC or less equals a 100% non-psychoactive and legal product
- 100% natural--no additives, preservatives, or pesticides
What are EquinePCR Hemp Pellets?
Equine PCR hemp pellets are an all-natural, safe, and the perfect solution for farriers, trainers, and large-animal veterinarians looking to better their Equine’s health, training & performance, and recovery.
Numerous studies have shown that full spectrum hemp can dramatically improve each of these factors by stifling anxiety, reducing inflammation, improving joint discomfort, and promoting general health. But, that is just the start of what hemp can do.
Comprehensive research has shown time and time again that PCR hemp is overwhelmingly safe and effective in managing a large number of medical conditions and illnesses. These reports show that PCR hemp has a much lower side-effect profile compared to many pharmaceuticals used to treat the same medical conditions.
Pair this with the stories we hear every day about how hemp has helped in so many ways, and it's easy to see why pet owners of smaller animals have been raving about it.
Speaking of smaller animals, while we created Equine PCR with horses in mind, we know that many animals who typically consume their food in pellet form could benefit from full spectrum hemp as well.
So instead of creating an impossible one-size-fits-all pellet which would exclude too many animals, we made smaller pellets that will allow you to safely administer the proper dose to donkeys, mules, goats, sheep, and all the way down to pocket pets.
Having the ability to make small incremental changes in the dosage allows you to better lock on to the correct dose for your animal maximizing their health while saving you money.
Why Hemp Means Complete Health?
Hemp can create a wide variety of helpful products depending on the part of the plant used. In fact, the distinction between the parts is so notable, that we can use both the seeds and the stalks of the plant to create two beneficial extracts, both of which will improve your pet's health in two vastly different ways.
When it comes to hemp helping with anxiety, behavior, and pain relief you can credit the stalks rich in phytocannabinoids.
But that’s not the only way hemp can improve health. Hemp, especially the seeds, are an excellent source of protein, fiber, and Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids. That’s why we use the whole hemp plant because this achieves a complete profile for better health. This is unlike many other hemp supplements out there that only take from the stalks or seeds.
How Much Will My Horse Need?
One leveled tablespoon of pellets contains 25mg PCR, while one level teaspoon contains around 9-10mg.
To find out how much you should give, you will need to find out the animal’s weight. Don’t worry, this can simply be a guesstimate based on their general breed type.
- Miniature (<350lbs) = 10 mg
- Pony (<900lbs) = 20 mg
- Horse (<1500lbs) = 50 mg
- XL/Draft (>1500lbs) = 65 mg
We recommend that you start small with ⅓ of their suggested dose once a day and slowly increase their dose until you find the appropriate amount. This dose can be given twice a day with an interval of 6-8 hours between doses-- three times a day for more serious medical conditions is sometimes needed.
CBD oil for Horse Guide: Everything you need to know
We guarantee you’re going to love these and would love to know how your pet is responding.
As a thank you for your feedback in the review section below,
we will send you a FREE Equine bag!