Flea & Tick Control Bundle
Give your dog the healthy summer they deserve. Free of ticks, fleas, allergies, dirty coats, and skin issues.
Flea & Tick Control Bundle is for every dog owner that wants a simple and affordable way to prepare their dog for all the unpleasantries of summer.
Our dogs love the summer, but it doesn’t always love them back. From fleas to ticks to allergies to even the scrapes and sore limbs they get from all the extra running around, summer can really be hard on our dogs. That’s why we put together a package that gives your dog what they need to stay safe and healthy during the summer months.
What’s Included In The Bundle
We included 6 essential summertime products in our Flea & Tick Control Bundle. All are crafted with the same careful love and unbeatable quality we’ve become known for. Like always, all items in our bundle feature only a limited selection of best therapeutic plants and natural ingredients Mother Nature has to offer.
Biopel Flea, Tick, & Parasite Preventative Supplement:
The Natural Alternative To The Synthetic Fleas, Ticks, & Intestinal Worms Drug
With a combination of natural and safe insecticides like aged garlic, pumpkin, and diatomaceous earth, Biopel is Mother Nature’s way of preventing both internal and external parasites like worms, fleas, and ticks. Keeps your pup clean on the inside and out.
Benefits & Features:
- Gives pet owners a natural and safe alternative for keeping their dog healthy and free of fleas, ticks, and intestinal parasites
- For veterinary practitioners desiring a more natural pest control option for patients
- Designed, especially, for dogs who can’t tolerate harsher flea and tick prevention programs
- Diatomaceous earth also helps cleanse the colon, improve digestion while eliminating hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms in the process
- Eliminates the need and cost of multiple parasite prevention medication
Key Ingredients: Age Garlic, Brewer’s Yeast, Pumpkin Seeds, and Diatomaceous Earth
Biopel Indoor Insect Control Spray
Because Fleas & Ticks Aren’t Just A Problem For Dogs
Safe, all-natural, no mess insect killer so your house can stay free of insect infestations. Simple to use, just spray any place you don’t want parasites. Won’t hurt furniture, carpet, or anything else in your house, including you and your little fluffy ones.
Benefits & Features:
- For dogs who can’t tolerate harsh chemical and synthetic pesticides
- Great for pet owners looking to live a "greener" lifestyle
- Keeps puppies safe when they aren't old enough for conventional treatments
- A flea & tick preventative that safe for any type of pet in the house
- An affordable solution for those looking to save money on costly veterinarian applied flea and tick treatments
Key Ingredients: Lemongrass, Cinnamon Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Purified Water
Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo + Conditioner
You’ll Wish Your Shampoo Was This Amazing!
No mess is too big for this shampoo that delivers all the perks of a therapeutically enriching oatmeal and honey bath without the messy cleanup. Always soft and gentle on all skin and coat types.
Benefits & Key Features:
- 4-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, detangler, rejuvenator
- Nourish your dog’s skin and coat with a pH balanced shampoo that’s designed just for them
- Designed for dogs with sensitive skin, that need frequent bathing, or do poorly with human and harsh shampoos
- Just what the dog that struggles with a funky coat (even with regular bathings) needs
- A natural shampoo that actually lathers, giving your dog a deep cleaning that kills pests, leaves a long-lasting scent, and conserves shampoo
Benefits & Key Ingredients: Oatmeal, Honey, Aloe Vera, and Tea Tree Oil
HotSpot Anti-Itch Spray
Don’t Let Your Dog’s First Aid Kit Go Without it!
Summer brings a lot of itching and scratching, and that means hot spots are in season. Hot spots happen fast! A simple scratch can turn into a festering infected wound overnight. HotSpot Spray soothes irritations, so hot spots ever happen in the first place and will clean them up if they already occurred.
Benefits & Features:
- Designed for dogs who have issues with allergies and other skin issues that cause excessive scratching
- Give dog owners an essential item to have in their Pet’s First Aid Kit
- Stops itching in its tracks and immediately starts working to nourish the healing process of the spot
- Just not for hot spots, helps soothe itching from rashes, bumps, scrapes, and irritation
- Speeds up the healing process while keeping the area squeaky clean from bacteria
Key Ingredients: Purified Water, Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera, Calendula Oil, Chamomile Extract, and Vitamin E
Skin & Coat Chews
Healthier Skin, Stronger Nails, Fuller Coat, And A Supported Immune System. Check!
During the summer, even the best shampoos often aren’t enough to keep your pup’s skin and coat in perfect health. Featuring hemp, lecithin, salmon oil, and zinc. It’s perfect for any dog owner who wonders if their dog’s skin and coat could be better. Hint it can be!
Benefits & Key Features:
- Helps cut down on excessive shedding during both the summer and the transitions in and out of it
- Fills nutritional gaps missing in many commercial dog foods which often result in poor skin and coat
- Features 2mg organic hemp CBD (full spectrum) per chew
- An easy to give, simple, and affordable way to support your dog’s largest organ, improving their overall health in countless ways
- Designed to make dull coats, dry skin, and rough paw pads a thing of the past
Key Ingredients: Hemp CBD Extract, Hemp Seed Powder, Lecithin, Zinc, and Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
What Can Flea & Tick Control Bundle All Help With?
We call it Flea & Tick Control Bundle to keep the name simple because if we included everything it does, the name would never end. In general, this is a bundle that can treat the overwhelming majority of skin & coat issues that many dogs experience throughout the year.
- Cracked Toe Pads
- Dry Skin
- Heart Health
- Immune Health
- Indoor Pesticide
- Internal Parasites
- Joint Pain
- Muscle & Tendon Health
- Overall Skin & Coat Health
Are There Side Effects?
Our philosophy is creating natural products that serve as a safer but just as effective — if not more so — alternatives to common drugs on the market.
As such, our products feature natural and safe ingredients, many of which have been used in the most popular herbal therapies going back thousands of years. As well, by limiting our ingredients to only the best, our products aren’t full of fillers, some of which are dangerous.
It’s pretty much unheard of for any of the products in our Flea & Tick Control Bundle to cause side effects. However, allergic reactions are possible, so make sure to check out each ingredient in the bundle to confirm your dog isn’t allergic to it. As well, if you notice any signs of vomiting, lethargy, or any odd behavior, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Our Skin & Coat Chews contain 2mg CBD per chew and you may wish to add this to their total CBD dosage if using another CBD product.
Can I Use All These Products Together Simultaneously?
You sure can! Each product in the bundle has been carefully selected to serve its own role, allowing you to use all harmoniously. Just follow the back of each product's label for individual direction for best use.
For example, you can give Skin & Coat Chews daily, only use HotSpot Spray when you see excessive itching or a hot spot, and can apply Biopel indoor spray about once a week or so.
Is the Summertime Flea & Tick Bundle Right For My Dog?
If your dog is a fan of the summer and spends pretty much anytime outside, then the Flea & Tick Control Bundle is for you. It’s especially beneficial for pet owners who live in high flea & tick traffic areas, for dogs that have trouble with allergies, and for those that spend a lot of time outside.
This bundle has everything we need for keeping our dogs’ coat and skin clean and healthy during the summer months.