Fleas are one of the most common problems our pets deal with. Don’t let their small size fool you, they cause extreme itching and hot spots which results in skin irritation and infection. Dogs are prime candidates for fleas because of their thick coats and their love of the outside. We dog owners, know that it’s impossible to keep them locked in the house all of the time, so they are going to come in contact with fleas. But, it is not just dogs that need to worry.
Cat owners definitely don’t need to worry like dog owners, but it’s common for cats to get fleas even when they never go outside. Fleas are difficult to see on a flat surface, can you imagine trying to spot one flying around? Fleas can fly into your home unnoticed through open doors, windows, and unsealed cracks. Fleas can also jump on you and your family members when you’re outside. Fleas are truly masterful hitchhikers, and once they are in your house they can easily travel from place to place.
So, you can’t prevent them from flying into your house, nor are you about to tell Fido that he’s never going outside and needs to learn to use the toilet instead.This means a combination of prevention and effective treatment is the key.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Choosing Flea Controllers: Why Naturals Treatments Are Preferred
- People often use synthetic chemicals for preventive or treatment to get rid of flea infestation. They come in a variety of forms such as pills, powders, solutions, drops, ointment, etc. They are easily available to find on store shelves, but unfortunately, all of them are made up of synthetic chemicals or elements prepared in a lab.
- Using those products not only invites some adverse side effects but some of these products are made from dangerous pesticides which may cause permanent damages to organs.
- Inhaling such pesticides in the home, whether it’s from a spray or solution, are not only dangerous for your pets, but they can be harmful to any children and elderly adults in the household.
- So, you now know you why you should discard any further use of such kind of chemical flea-controllers, and instead should choose a natural solution to prevent or treat fleas. It’s safer for your pet, you, your family, and the environment.
Reasons For Adopting Natural Flea Control Products Only
Choosing natural flea control methods will offer peace of mind for pet owners. It is safe and non-toxic for dogs and cats, and most of them are quite easy to use and won’t cause a mess. You and your family members can safely breathe the air if you are using natural sprays made of non-toxic ingredients. Choosing these kinds of natural products will protect your pets without exposing them, you, and your family to pesky and dangerous pesticides.
Here are a few more highlights why you should only use natural flea control.
- Affordable and non-messy, keeping your carpet unscathed.
- Effective after just one application with a long lifespan.
- Does not build immunities over a period time on fleas like pesticides or pharmaceutical drugs.
- No adverse effects after using such as seizures, GI upset, frothing at the mouth, inflammation of the skin.
- Natural flea control won’t leave an oily residue.
- No unpleasant chemical odor.
The Best Stand-alone Repellent or Treatment For Flea Infestation
Innovetpet's BioPel line of flea control products such as their natural Shampoo and Natural Leave-In Conditioner works great and only contain healthy and safe ingredients and essential oils like lemongrass and cinnamon oils along with aloe vera and oatmeal.
They’re easy to use and you can choose your preferred application method. All the products at Innovetpet’s are 100% organic, natural, and safe. To get rid of fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes there is one store and that store is Innovetpet.
For more information on Innovet's BioPel products, click here.