Smooth plunger seal
Durable and Reusable
Encourages Pets to Feed
Won't harm teeth, gums, or cheeks
What are soft feeding syringes?
Soft silicone dispensing tip makes hand feeding liquids, foods, and medicines easy for pets and pet owners alike. Innovet Pet Products created the only hand feeding syringe made with medical-grade silicone to prevent damage to gums, cheeks, and teeth. The durable silicone tips are soft and flexible yet difficult for pets to chew through.
The feeding syringe is perfect for animals of all sizes: from birds to kittens to puppers as big as us. High-quality and rigorously tested to ensure no leaks. The hand feeding syringe is designed for multiple feeding applications and can be used to feed animals things such as milk replacers, medicines, and even canned foods.
How To Use Soft Feeding Syringe?
*Wash Before Using*
- Hold the syringe barrel firmly with one hand
- With the other hand pull the plunger out of the barrel
- Twist the dial until it aligns with the desired mL line indicated on the plunger
- Once completed, add the plunger back to the barrel of the syringe.
- Add the tip of the syringe to the feed you are using for your pet.
- With the tip in the feed, slowly pull the plunger until the 0mL tick on the plunger aligns with the end of the barrel.
- Confirm the measurement of the feed by looking at the dosage measurement on the syringe barrel.
- Slowly push the plunger and feed your pet.
- Hand wash after use.
Aspiration of fluids is the main risk associated with hand feeding. It often takes a while to perfect the rate of pressure to apply on the plunger and the pet’s medical conditions can make this even more difficult.
Turns out there is a really easy way to avoid this. We designed our plungers with a movable dial that will stop the plunger from moving past a certain dosage point. You can choose any dosage point on the dial. This way if you accidentally press all the way down on the plunger, you’ll be stopped from giving too much. This gives you the ability to administer at a slow and steady rate — you’ll just keep rolling the dial up until the syringe is empty.
- AAudreyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLife Changing
We began syringe feeding one cat for a year during a serious illness in 2005 using BD and Monoject 35 and 60 ml catheter tip syringes. Now 15, he recently had a stroke and once again requires at least one syringe feeding per day. The previously used brands, recently purchased, are a nightmare as far as jamming. It doesn't matter what you do. Cat food on the ceiling, the walls, on us and on the cat. I was thrilled to find these and was more thrilled that they are from the same people who make the CBD oil that has brought thrilling results for our cats. This syringe is the best thing ever. No jams. He loves licking the tip. We are over the moon. No more stress for any of us at feeding time. He just sits there willingly, taking it in. Thank you, Innovet!!!
- FLFion L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSilicone Tipped Soft Feeding Syringes
very nice product, easy worked perfectly with my cat.Love this!
- FDFrancisco D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoAwesome product
It's safe and very convenient for small babies.
- MFM. F.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThe absolute best handfeeding tips!
Been using these for almost 10 years! I can’t find anything better. My birds thrive, never had a bird aspirate using these and best of all I can use them on a day old emergency cockatiel chick or an 8 week old conure. They’re fantastic!IPInnovet Pet8 months ago
Thank you for being a loyal Innovet customer for nearly a decade! We're so happy to hear that our products have helped your birds thrive and that you've never had an issue with aspiration using them.
We appreciate your feedback and we will continue to work hard to provide the best possible products for your feathered friends. Thanks again for choosing Innovet Pet!
- NNoraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoOne of the best pet products
This silicone soft tip syringe truly is a godsend for me and my senior cat who has kidney disease. She doesn't like her kidney diet food so I blend her food with Hydro Care and use this syringe to feed her. Before I discovered this product, I needed to use a spoon or my finger to handfeed her and one meal could take us from 20-40 minutes, and now I can feed her one meal under 10 mins. This is the only syringe that I could find with soft tip and I feel safe to use for my cat. It makes feeding much easier. Thank you so much for this amazing product :)