Smooth plunger seal
Durable and Reusable
Encourages Pets to Feed
Won't harm teeth, gums, or cheeks
What are soft feeding syringes?
Soft silicone dispensing tip makes hand feeding liquids, foods, and medicines easy for pets and pet owners alike. Innovet Pet Products created the only hand feeding syringe made with medical-grade silicone to prevent damage to gums, cheeks, and teeth. The durable silicone tips are soft and flexible yet difficult for pets to chew through.
The feeding syringe is perfect for animals of all sizes: from birds to kittens to puppers as big as us. High-quality and rigorously tested to ensure no leaks. The hand feeding syringe is designed for multiple feeding applications and can be used to feed animals things such as milk replacers, medicines, and even canned foods.
How To Use Soft Feeding Syringe?
*Wash Before Using*
- Hold the syringe barrel firmly with one hand
- With the other hand pull the plunger out of the barrel
- Twist the dial until it aligns with the desired mL line indicated on the plunger
- Once completed, add the plunger back to the barrel of the syringe.
- Add the tip of the syringe to the feed you are using for your pet.
- With the tip in the feed, slowly pull the plunger until the 0mL tick on the plunger aligns with the end of the barrel.
- Confirm the measurement of the feed by looking at the dosage measurement on the syringe barrel.
- Slowly push the plunger and feed your pet.
- Hand wash after use.
Aspiration of fluids is the main risk associated with hand feeding. It often takes a while to perfect the rate of pressure to apply on the plunger and the pet’s medical conditions can make this even more difficult.
Turns out there is a really easy way to avoid this. We designed our plungers with a movable dial that will stop the plunger from moving past a certain dosage point. You can choose any dosage point on the dial. This way if you accidentally press all the way down on the plunger, you’ll be stopped from giving too much. This gives you the ability to administer at a slow and steady rate — you’ll just keep rolling the dial up until the syringe is empty.
- NCNicole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat Hand Feeding Syringe
Silicone tip is perfect for delicate baby parrot beak and throat. Smooth action and easy cleanup. Silicone tip can be cut to adjust for perfect dispensing. (baby White Bellied Caique & baby Severe Macaw)IPInnovet Pet4 months agoThank you for your wonderful review of our Innovetpet Silicone Tip! We're so glad that you and your birds find it perfect for delicate beaks and throats. The smooth action and easy cleanup are also much appreciated. We're thrilled to know that the silicone tip can be cut to adjust for perfect dispensing, and we're happy to hear that you'll be recommending it to other bird owners. Thank you again for choosing Innovetpet!
- MCMei C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoGood quality
Perfect A++IPInnovet Pet11 months agoThank you for your review! How would you like to earn a free bag of our tasty Hemp Treats for your pup? All you have to do is leave us a short review on our Google Map(https://g.page/Innovet/review?rc) and email us back at email@example.com to confirm your submission!
- JLjulie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWonderful to feeling old dogs
I can not with out feeding syringe for my 15 yers old dog
She was not eating well and my friend recommended to use to this syringe
I am so happy
I have always has feeding syringe at home
Coz just in case for my dogs and catsIPInnovet Pet1 year agoWe're glad that the syringes are helping you out! Thanks for the review!
- TSTamara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThese are the best and
These are the best and only syringes I use for foster cats that won't eat.IPInnovet Pet1 year agoThanks for the review and for choosing us!
- CSColeen S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNeed silicone tip to give
Need silicone tip to give my cat olive oil and miralax by mouth. She is allergic to the plastic syringe I was using, so she was scratching her face till she bleed. Thank you for having the silicone tipped syringe. Plus takes meds. Better.IPInnovet Pet1 year agoThanks for the review! We're happy to help!