Why is Stat!Syringe a must for all dog first aid tools?
Every dog owner should have a Stat!Syringe at home, in their car, and in their first aid kits. Why is Stat!Syringe a must for all dog first aid tools? The answer is, you just never know when your curious or hungry pup will eat or drink something that could make them sick. Every day your dog walks, runs, and plays in proximity to foods and beverages that we humans may enjoy, but are toxic and deadly to them.
Doggy danger list:
- Drugs: prescription pills, cannabis/marijuana, all scheduled drugs
- Drinks: coffee drinks and grounds, tea, alcohol, cocktails, beer, hops
- Fruits: apple seeds, apricot pits, cherry pits, peach pits, raisins, grapes
- Vegetables: avocados, garlic, onions, potato leaves and stems, rhubarb leaves, mushrooms, tomato leaves and stems
- Nuts: macadamia, walnuts
- Candy: chocolate, gum, Xylitol
- Yeast dough
If you find your precious pooch in an emergency, time is limited (within 2 hours of ingestion) - Stat!Syringe is your life line. Innovet Pet Products carries Stat!Syringe, a safe and affordable 3% hydrogen peroxide filled syringe that you can easily administer to your dog. No matter the size or weight, Stat!Syringe has a notch to modify the dosage according to your dogs requirements. This swift action will buy you life saving time, however, you do need to call The ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center and take your pet to the veterinarian as soon as possible to make sure they are safe and healthy.Dogs are loving and loyal family members, keeping them safe and healthy is a priority. If you find your dog in a life threatening situation, there is a simple solution - order Stat!Syringe at Innovet Pet Products today!