TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. How to Control Anxiety in Dogs with Hemp Oil
2. How is Anxiety Treated Traditionally?
3. Some of the Symptoms of Anxiety in Dogs
4. Hemp Oil is a Natural Remedy to Help Anxiety in Dogs
5. Get the Maximum Benefit with a Natural Cure for Anxiety
How to Control Anxiety in Dogs with Hemp Oil
In this modern world where things are becoming increasingly complicated day by day in every sphere of life, it’s no question that trauma can quickly arise due to anxiety. An acquired perception of being enveloped in despair and numbness becomes an inevitable daily routine. Such levels of anxiety can touch the most ordinary of people up to the well established film stars as well. However, we have learned that even this curious phenomenon can be acquired by animals as well. Pets, especially dogs, have a greater sense of observation of situations than most others. So, in a similar way to humans, dogs can also be susceptible to different types of anxiety. Fur parents know how difficult it can be for anxious dogs, but are offered with so many treatment and medication options that making the perfect choice feels almost impossible. Let’s take a look at what anxiety in dogs looks like and what the most common types of treatments and medications are used to treat our fur friends.
How is Anxiety Treated Traditionally?
Humans and dogs alike who suffer from anxiety are commonly treated with drugs such as antidepressants, benzodiazepines, etc. Most Veterinary physicians prescribe drugs such as Alprazolam, Amitriptyline, Buspirone, Clomipramine, Dexmedetomidine, etc. to treat anxiety. However, these drugs also contain atypical antipsychotic medicinal substances that offer an array of harmful side effects like drowsiness, dizziness, restlessness, weight gain, constipation, nausea, vomiting and more. With chronic anxiety and stable long-term use of these medications, resistance increases and so does the dosage increments to sustain their efficacy – leading to more serious health issues.
Some of the Symptoms of Anxiety in Dogs
Symptoms of anxiety in dogs can manifest within themselves in a spectrum of ways that often go overlooked by fur parents. When susceptible of anxiety, you should be more observant of your dog’s behavior to notice any subtle symptomatic form of anxiety such as recurrent shaking or panting. Other symptoms, such as but not limited to, excessive barking, aggressiveness, significant behavioral changes, etc. are also easily noticeable in our furry friends. Here is a list of other common symptoms found in dogs to help you recognize whether anxiety may be present.
Your dog is:
- Preferred solitude
- Seeking more attention or affection excessively
- Fear or Phobia
- Destructive Behaviors such as Licking or chewing excessively at their fur or something they can access
- Barking and howling excessively
- Becomes overly aggressive suddenly by snapping or growling etc. without reason, even at their owner
- Trying to find escape as if by digging or running
- Sudden hyperactivity with a surge of energy
Hemp Oil is a Natural Remedy to Help Anxiety in Dogs
Phytocannabinoid Rich (PCR) Hemp oil is a hemp derived product from cannabis. It is a kind of cannabis oil popularly known as Cannabidiol hemp oil or PCR hemp oil. PCR Hemp works wonders to calm down symptoms of anxiety. Pure PCR Hemp Oil is acknowledged all over the world as one of the most finest therapeutic agents to help treat varying forms of anxiety. Ample research reports are easily available which confirm that PCR hemp oil has amazing anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory and antiepileptic properties to help treat anxiety without any psychoactive side-effects because of the absence of THC, or Tetrahydrocannabinol, which is commonly found in Marijuana, another genre of Cannabis.
Get the Maximum Benefit with a Natural Cure for Anxiety
- Innovet is one of the largest producers of Hemp products and offers the best quality of phytocannabinoid.
- It is obtained from the purest form of hemp extract combined with other organic ingredients to generate regular supplements to remove anxiety symptoms in dogs.
- Over the years, Innovet Hemp Oil has been considered as the best of all other competing brands of Hemp and has satisfied customers with its amazing therapeutic effect to ease anxiety.
- Innovet is committed to their clients’ satisfaction and assures zero chemical or “high effects” in their PurHemp Oil, as tested in a 3rd party lab for quality, safety and efficacy. Therefore, Innovet happily offers a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for unsatisfied users.