Using Cannabidiol Hemp Oil For Dogs And Cats
TABLE OF CONTENTS
CBD For Dogs and Cats: Manage Pain and Other Common Ailments
Cannabis has been in use for many purposes over the last years. One form of Cannabis is Cannabidiol, or CBD, and is a major phytocannabinoid used in many forms to treat several common ailments. Cannabidiol has generated a great surge of interest among alternative health product researchers in recent years to explore its potency to extend supportive treatment for much more complicated diseases. Numerous research studies by bio chemical researchers show clinical evidences about how such plant species can exert a great therapeutic impact on a molecular level.
- Many research studies have been conducted regarding the efficacy of CBD, its side effects, and proper dosage application for various levels and types of ailments that can benefit from its medicinal properties.
- In studies such as those of Jose Alexandre Crippa and his colleagues at the University of San Paulo in Brazil and King’s College in London, wherein it was revealed that phytocannabinoids activate several non-cannabinoid receptors and ion channels in both pets and humans.
- The compounds in Cannabidiol act through various receptor-independent channels by enhancing or inhibiting the binding action of certain G-coupled protein receptors. It also acts by delaying the reabsorption of a secreted substance such as Serotonin and boosts the endogenous neurotransmitters, like anandamide.
- It is worth mentioning that the endocannabinoid system is a network of receptors located throughout the body of mammals. Research also suggests that endocannabinoids in the body are synthesized on demand to continue with homeostasis. Any shortcomings of this internal mechanism may be supplemented with the administration of hemp CBD oil extracts and Phytocannabinoid.
Facts to Consider
- Research of Phytocannabinoid implemented into the endocannabinoid system has been supported with clinical experiments performed on live animal models.
- The normal function of the endocannabinoid system determines and regulates inflammation and the immune system in the body. Over-activity in this system results in auto-immune issues and allergies. Where as low activity causes body vulnerability to infections and lack of proliferation of cancer cells.
- It has been suggested that CBD also exerts an anti-cancer effect by activating PPA receptors on the surface of the cell’s nucleus.
- Cannabidiol has now been considered a healthcare supplement for domestic dogs and cats in stimulating appetite and to increasing healing time by stimulating the endocannabinoid system.
- The active constituents of this plant compound are useful for chronic pain, muscle spasms, seizures and epilepsy, anxiety, and more.
- CBD also acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antiemetic which can be used for a broad spectrum of both medical and behavioural issues in pets.
- Epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, etc. can be effectively managed with CBD hemp oils without the negative side effects or toxic impact on the body.
- Using hemp extract for your pets is a natural way to extend support for anxiety, depression, obsession and other neurological disorders.
Best Pet CBD
Innovet has developed an exceptional quality of CBD for dogs and cats without THC and won’t emit any psychoactive effect. Our products contain pure and organic hemp derived Phytocannabinoid including terpenes, amino acids, natural vitamins like B1, B2, B6, etc. In our 100% hemp based Phytocannabinoid oil, there are also other constituents of trace minerals such as iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium and potassium. These concentrations of PurCBD+ phytocannabinoid oil are readily available and are obtained via cold CO2 extraction methods which guarantees its maximum potency.