Inspired By: Gordon
All Natural Ingredients
100% Natural Plant Derived Formula
All in 1 Detangler, Cleanser, and Moisturizer
WHY INNOVET’S SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER?
What is Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs?
Designed for simplicity, Oatmeal dog shampoo is a basic and safe solution for dogs and cats (yes they can use this too) to bathe and condition sensitive skin and a dirty coat. Oatmeal can be moisturizing, soothing, and inflammation-relieving for the skin. It has been used to relieve psoriasis and eczema for these reasons as it's very easy on the dermal layer as well. Studies have shown that colloidal oatmeal binds to the skin and provides a protective barrier against irritants. It contains water-binding polysaccharides and hydrocolloids that hold moisture against the skin allowing it to act as an emollient. Oatmeal shampoo for your dog can help to soothe dry, itchy skin and as well, Oatmeal shampoos help with flakes on your dog's skin and treat skin allergies.
Great for All Skin types
We have yet to see a breed of dog who doesn't feel great after using our oatmeal dog shampoo. All-natural ingredients nourish all skin types with essential nutrients & vitamins. This formula is pH balanced featuring a free mix of tea tree oil, Aloe Vera, & Oatmeal covers their coat with a beautiful aroma of organic Oatmeal & Honey. For years oatmeal baths have been used for skin issues and sensitivities, it's the perfect all-natural remedy for this situation.
Shampoo & Conditioner for pets all in one!
Innovet Pet's natural Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo plus Conditioner For Pets is here to help dogs and cats with an array of issues. From speeding up the grooming process to supporting your pet’s coat & skin needs, here’s a list of some of the issues this dog shampoo may address:
- Moisturizing for anti-itch relief
- Leaves Skin Refreshed and pH Balanced
- Calms irritated skin, hot spots & is hypoallergenic
- Stimulates dog's shiny Coat with natural ingredients; Oatmeal, Aloe , Vitamin E
- Soothing & gentle on Sensitive Skin; No harsh Chemicals
- Detangles dog's Matted Fur and conditions coat
- Nourishes Damaged Skin and removes dandruff
- All-in-1 Grooming Solution Oatmeal Shampoo and conditioner
- Removes Foul Odors, soothes dry skin, Fresh clean scent
- Purifies & Balances among many other benefits!
The Best Quality Guaranteed
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
The Innovet Difference
All-In-One Detangler, Cleaners, Moisturizer
Soft On Sensitive Skin
100% Natural Plant-Derived; No Parabens Sulfates
Exceptional Ingredients; Whole Foods Approved
A Truly Unique Scent
Stimulates Healthy Coat
Frequently Asked Questions
- SMSal M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAfter using a prescription shampoo
After using a prescription shampoo on my dog for several months that had limited good results, I decided to try something natural and safer for her. After using the oatmeal and honey shampoo, I am amazed at how shiny and soft her coat is now! I just wished I had made the switch long ago. She has had skin/coat problems since I adopted her, and she sometimes ended up with sores that required antibiotics. I am thrilled with how her coat looks now :-)
- SMSandra M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWorks great on my dog's
Works great on my dog's dry skin and smells wonderful
- CLCynthia L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOatmeal & Honey Shampoo
This shampoo is terrific! It was easy to rinse out and had a pleasant scent afterwards.
- RBRebecca B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat Shampoo!
Smells great and I see less scratching! I am going to try anti itch spray next for her paws. Thank you Innovet for a great shampoo!IPInnovet Pet1 year ago
Thanks for the review! I bet your pet is loving the comfort every day now.
- JBJessie B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoShampoo
I have two yellow labradors and use the shampoo with them. Their coats are so shiny and soft and smell awesome! Would never use anything else. It has good ingredients and the dogs don’t itch like they do from other products.IPInnovet Pet1 year ago
Thanks for the review! That's awesome news!