Your dog is your best friend and they have a beautiful coat that you want to protect. Unfortunately, they have been infected with fleas. Getting rid of these parasites is an important way of improving their health. But you need to do it all-naturally! And here is why.
Chemical Treatments Are Harsh
When you treat your puppy with chemical flea medicines, you are exposing them to harsh and potentially dangerous items. While these treatment methods are approved and tested to be safe, some dogs will react to them in negative ways. This can include losing hair (allergic reaction), burning sensations on the skin, and even irritability caused by inhaling the fumes of the treatment.
The Many Benefits Of Natural Treatment
When you treat the fleas on your dog (puppy) naturally, you are doing them a major favor.
All-natural flea treatments:
- Protect your buddy from harsh chemicals (potential seizures)
- Avoid allergic reactions that can cause hair loss
- Eliminate fleas and flea eggs quickly and efficiently
- Create a beautiful coat with all-natural ingredients
While there are many benefits to all-natural flea treatments, it is important to choose one that works best for your needs. Thankfully, there are many different ways you can apply these treatments.
We have a wide variety of all-natural flea protection items that will keep your best friend safe from the dangerous bites and diseases of fleas.
Our products include:
- BioPel Spray - Easy to spray directly on your pup's fleas
- BioPel Shampoo and Conditioner - Perfect for those fun outdoor baths
- BioPel Supplements - Naturally promotes a stronger immune system to fight off diseases carried by fleas
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to make an order for our high-quality all-natural flea-control products. Your canine bestie will thank you for it with a lot of snuggles.
For more information on Natural Flea control click here.